Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Jones is a GIRL!

Morgan and I were privileged enough to see Elizabeth Louise Jones' ultrasound to find out if she is a boy or girl! The moment I saw I knew it was a girl because she looked just like Morgan!!! It was such a special and exciting moment! Morgan kept looking at the ultrasound screen and Louise's belly very confused about what was going on. You can see little miss Ellie (don't you LOVE the name Ellie!!!) in her first video here!!

The next day a small lunch party was planned to celebrate finding out the sex of the baby!
Louise just thought she was coming to my house for lunch. Katie Beth had the idea to have the luncheon/shower. We wore pink shirts. Katie Beth took a group picture and I will post it once I have it. At lunch we had Katie Beth and Keenan, Laurie, Lisa, Leigh, me, Louise, Jen and Kensely.

Everyone brought a baby girl gift! It was so fun watching Louise open each gift! We are so excited to add another little girl to the group! Dirt, Justin, and Nathan are really outnumbered now :)

Keenan just turned 6 months old! He really enjoyed sitting in Morgan's seat! Morgan was back at Brenda's for the first time this week, so she missed the party. Kensley, who just turned 10 months old, enjoyed playing with him.

Aunt Laurie couldn't resist this onesie!
Aunt Leigh-Leigh loved this Daddy shirt! Dirt is going to be the best Daddy to a little girl......she is already wrapped around his finger if you ask me!


I can not tell you how fun it was to pick out Morgan and Ellie matching dresses!!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan picked this out for her friend, Ellie :)
Aunt Leigh-Leigh and Taylor had this made. It was so cute to see her name written out!!!

All the girls looking at Ellie's pictures. I LOVE this sweet expression of a proud Mama showing off her little girl! Katie Beth was really concentrating on the ultrasound, ha!
Kensley and Keenan playing!
CONGRATULATIONS DIRT AND LOUISE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

These pictures turned out so good!!! Thank ya'll again SO much!!!!

LaurieR said...

**sniff**sniff** what a fun day! thanks for documenting!